- Wisconsin is a leading producer of Ginseng in the U.S.
- Green Bay, home of the Packers is known as "Titletown USA".
- Each year, the EAA Fly-In brings 12,000 planes to Oshkosh, making it the busiest airport in the world.
- Noah’s Ark in Wisconsin Dells is the world’s largest waterpark with 65 acres of splish-splash fun.
- Door County has more shoreline than any other county in the U.S. – more than 250 miles.
- Nearly 21 million gallons of ice cream are consumed by Wisconsinites each year.
- The glacier missed about 15,000 square miles in southwestern Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin was the first state in America to open a kindergarten.